So far the mix has made 24 balls.
Update: the mix makes 38 balls in total. I left some mix in the fridge over night, then took it out, let it get to room temp & cooked for 5 mins as mix seemed stiffer. This made them nicer (my opinion, other half thought both were good). Let me know which you perfer!
- 1.5 cup self rising flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup castor sugar
- 100g melted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 medium banana mashed
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup choc chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a big bowl, Combine flour, oat, sugar and cocoa in a mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together butter, milk, banana and vanilla extract
- Add wet mixture to the dry ingredients, stir.
- Fold in chopped almonds & choc chips
- Add to pre heated pop cake maker
- Cook for 4mins.
- Cool on a wire rack
- These are soft on leaving the pop cake maker, use a plastic spoon to get them out & preserve their shape until they have cooled, when they get cool they get a crispy shell.