- 200g self raising flour
- 50g Tex butter substitute
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 tbl flax seed in 70ml of water
- 150ml yogurt (I used soya/ almond)
- Dash of almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Pre heat oven to 180C
- mix up the flour and sugar
- in second bowl mix up the butter, yogurt, vanilla essence, and flax seed
- add the flour and sugar to the wet ingredients
- place a tablespoon in each cupcake case - this made 16 cupcakes.
- This may not be sweet enough for you but the kids loved it - my daughter happily cleaned the bowls for me and sat sucking the paper after eating the cupcake first out of oven (still stuck to paper as they hadn't cooled at that point)
- The cupcakes took a while in the oven - around 20/ 25mins. this did seem a long time but they were still moist and yummy.