- 2 pieces of bread (I used the crusts)
- rind of a small lemon (zest and juice)
- 1/2 tablespoon of paprika
- 3 tablespoons of plain flour
- pinch salt and pepper
- 250g Frozen or Fresh Fish
- 3 tablespoons of aqua faba (I used straight from tin chickpea water)
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Whiz up the breadcrumbs and put on a plate
- Zest lemon then juice. I forgot to do it that way round - made zesting interesting.
- Mix the flour, paprika, salt, pepper and lemon zest in one bowl
- Whisk aqua faba for 30 seconds in another bowl
- Cut fish into 2cm strips (mine didn't stay as strips but close enough)
- Spray some oil on a baking tray
- Dip fish in the flour mix, then the aqua faba, and finally the breadcrumbs.
- Place fish on the baking tray and spray a bit of oil on them again.
- Cook for approx 15 - 18mins
I served these with some crinkled chips and peas, with my peas I mashed lightly with a fork, added some chopped mint and a bit of lemon juice. Yum.